Tuesday, November 19, 2013

All I want to say is, this is awesome!

Right now, I have my mama hear in this country. She came to visit from the old country. She is being a mama in my place right now, so that I can study. Too bad it's not permanent.
Life is meant to be that way.
Generations together.
Programming is tough.
Life is not meant to be so individualistic.
I wish I had all the answers.
I don't tend to look at pictures, I just tend to take them.
I miss nature.
The lights of speed flicker on.
The allure of technology is the futures.
Dollars make seconds possible.
It is no longer feasible to consider myself a part of the old country.
My eyes are a wasteland.
I don't forget Isus as much as I am sure He will never forget me.
It will be a dream fulfilled to contribute to society,
to alleviate the burden on my man.

I will need a babysitter.
Call me, maybe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive