Saturday, December 14, 2013

I read somewhere that happiness is just the right combo of memories and experiences kicking in at any given moment so that one is overwhelmed by good emotions.
But I never have been very interested in happiness. I just don't exactly agree it is completely possible. Yet I am reconsidering, because it makes sense. Why not be happy? I always thought that God and Isus Hristos don't particularly defend happiness, but I might have been confusing happiness with selfishness. 
There was something very wise and smart that mother said during her recent visit from Bulgaria, yet I can no longer recall what it was. I am sure God was mentioned in it though.
It was the first heavy snowy day today and our little family gladly discovered the fun in cleaning snow from cars for some, making snowballs for others, baking octopus like cookies for third and winter hat shopping.
Ahhh, and I submitted my last program for my Python class. 
Here a picture from the late autumn that just past, the leaves flying down with grace, as if to foretell the snow that is to come. At the Nassau Museum of Art.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive